A gift from a friend

Yesterday was an excellent mail day! My friend Mike, a fellow film shooter, sent me a super clean Minolta Maxxum 300si with the nifty fifty 1.7 lens and the super strange Horizon Perfekt, a 35mm swing lens panorama camera. 
I am so grateful and thankful, not just for this generous gift but also for his support and encouragement over the years that we've gotten to know each other through virtue of the internet.
As problematic as social media can be, screen addiction, cancel culture, scams, bullying and a myriad of other issues, it's nice to know that some good can come of it. 
Lately I have been practicing raising my vibration and having an attitude of gratitude.  I feel like things are changing, if nothing but my own mind.  Good things are finding their way to me.  A little at a time, as I adjust to abundance, more comes.  So thank you Mike and thank you universe for this gift. 

Comments

  1. Ohhhh pressies !!! That pano looks super interesting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a strange beast but I dug it. I'm sending my roll off today, fingers crossed!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts