All through a lens

All through a lens is a photography podcast and I am on episode 40 I believe it is.
They asked me to come on and talk about my zine A Love Letter to Kansas. It's sold out and no one else can get it so it felt kind of weird talking about it and trying to be an ambassador for Kansas in general but I blithered and blathered nervously through it. I don't really do a lot of talking, much less talking about myself or my ideas/thoughts/opinions. So it was a stomach churning experience, but I went through with it. Is this growth? 
I decided, pretty much the nanosecond I hit disconnect on Google Meet that I won't be listening to that episode.  But if you want to have a listen and a laugh and/or a cringe, the episode drops on all your podcast catchers on Tuesday, April 13th.
Going back to my corner of the internet now. 

Comments

Popular Posts