In the wild, in the time of covid

Frankly I'm amazed at this new development myself. Faces half covered, social distance, somehow a budding dare I say friendship was struck? I take the word friendship very seriously but I'm not sure about what other word to use.
Being the introvert that I am but making changes to be open to possibilities and to people, although I did not initiate this delicate dance of 'I'm interested in you, are you interested in me?' I did not unconsciously shut it down like I normally would.

Is this growth?

As surprised as I was at his beyond customer service level of kindness at the coffee shop I frequent, I'm so glad that I have been working on myself and leaned into it.  We have slowly revealed ourselves to each other and discovered complementary interests.  He is a model and I am a photographer.  We're going to try out making something together for spooky season soon.  I'll come back and let you know how it goes! 

Comments

Popular Posts