Double Dealies!

I recently did a film swap with Anne Hollond, a fellow Kansan and film shooter. Shockingly enough, as prolific, creative, and imaginative as she is, she had never done a double exposure film swap!  I was quite surprised and stoked to be her first experience.
I shot and sent her a roll of Eastman 5302 , a very low iso black and white film I bought from the Film Photography Project Store
Anne then shot a roll of Lomography 400 color negative while she was in Colorado and sent it to me to shoot over.

Anne and I did not work out beforehand what we were going to shoot. I prefer to let serendipity be the guide and surprise us.  We were both quite pleased with our results. I look forward to more swaps with Anne and whoever else would like to roll the dice. Maybe you? 

Comments

  1. Wow! Those are cool. Such a great idea. Would you consider doing one of these with a born and raised Kansan, but who now lives in Vermont?

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome work, ladies, you did it again D !!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts