The fun in making mistakes

I've never been one for perfection. I find the fun in the mistakes. Leaving things to chance usually ends up with things I never would have thought or planned myself. A bit of serendipity goes a long way. I often try odd combos just to see what lady luck and chance come up with. What will happen if? Pretty much the only part of my life I feel brave enough to step out not knowing what will happen because I know there's no harm in it with photography at least. I can be brave here because what's the worst that can happen? You ruin a roll or you smash a roll out of the park. Either way no one gets hurt and you almost always learn something.
I rerolled Fujichrome 64t as redscale then had the lab cross process it but didn't give it enough light.

I metered my scene but as I was focusing, I moved the aperture ring and boom, overexposed. I still kind of like the look though. 

A double exposure where the frames didn't line up but again, I like the look! 

Comments

Popular Posts