What do you want from your photography?

I feel really good with a camera in hand and a cool subject in front of me. There is something about it, maybe it's the flow state.
I feel a bit greedy thinking about wanting more. But I do. I want to come up with a cohesive idea and put it into the world and have everyone love it and buy it and display it prominently. Not just my friends being supportive, but an audience with no attachment to me, seeing my work and resonating with it. I wanna be big! I mean I already am big (yes that was a fat joke), I want my photography to be big. Giving this idea a voice puts me on notice.
What is your goal? 

Comments

  1. I put myself on notice about a year ago to retire from my 34yr career and supplement that with photography. I'm still working and the photography alone couldn't support me as it is now. To be fair, a lot has happened in the past 4 yrs or so and I'm only now digging myself out. So, some day I will make the transition and come what may.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lisa don't be discouraged that life (lives) delayed your steps to your goal. Those experiences will add to your creative well I'm betting. If it's truly what you want, you will continue to move toward it. I believe in you and your great work.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts