Annual Autumn Vacation

For the past few years now, since making friends with a couple colleagues from the library, we'd take a trip in the fall to some place spooky for a bit of haunted seasonal fun.
This year the stars did not align for the three of us to travel together but since this is usually my only extended time off I take from work (definitely going to change that from now on) I scheduled my week off from work and made plans with my friend Amelia. We had talked about returning to Dodge City and staying overnight to fit in activities we wanted to do and we finally did it!
I shot many a roll of film during our time in the old west which is a must for me when I travel. We hit up a local businesses and attractions, ate and drank tasty goodies and had a blast being tourists in our own state! 





Comments

Popular Posts