Stick Work Part 2

Around the first of the year,  Megan found a fancy dress at a garage sale and she thought it would be great for Britten to wear for photos. 
After all these many months that have passed, we finally decided to shoot in the dress at an art installation called Stick Work.
I shot 5 rolls of film through 3 cameras, all in black and white. I also shot instant through my Fuji Instax Wide, as well as digital with my phone. 
It was a warm sunny morning and we had about an hour before Britten had to head home and get on with the rest of her day.  I'd love to have more time to spend,  I always feel like I'm forgetting something when I move too quickly.  I'm grateful for the time she can spare. 
I had an idea for her to act out and that was to go for a walk through the sticks then be scared by something in there.  After that,  we'd just concentrate on being pretty in the sticks. I started out with my Olympus Infinity Twin with the flash on, trying to go for an old school horror movie look.  I then moved on to more beauty shots with my Canon AT-1 and Pentax 6x7. For a bit of instant gratification, I shot some on my phone as well as with my Fujifilm 210 Instax Wide camera. When I get my film developed, I'll be back to share the results if I get anything interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts