What's Next?

I feel the need, the urge, the tingle that I need to do something.  It's time to activate, move toward a goal, a dream.
It's time to do the work. 
I am glad that I have stumbled into another hobby so when I'm not working on photography, I am still being creative. I've begun making wine at home from a kit and it is so fun. There was one batch that I wasn't too crazy about and a film shooting pal suggested I use it for film soup!
Colliding two worlds! What a great idea! Now what to shoot? I have a couple projects in the idea stage but they both involve the participation of other people which is always problematic.  It's hard to get started when inspiration hits because it doesn't line up with their schedules. Also film soup could possibly distract or detract from the images. So I have to come up with something I can do by myself but not the same ol I do when I'm bored and just want to shoot something. I feel that nudge, to use my brain a little more. 
We'll see where that leads. No matter the outcome I will have put that failed batch of home hooch to use! 

Comments

Popular Posts