Tackling the Nikon D600

My Instagram pal Mike, I'm pretty sure tired of hearing me whine about how much difficulty I've had using the digital camera I bought last year, the 10+ year old full frame Nikon D600, suggested I watch a YouTube setup video for my model of camera and follow along.  Then I really wouldn't have to mess with it much, it would be ready to go. 
I'm usually solutions focused so I took his advice.  After watching one I got in contact with a model friend of mine,  Ty, to see if he'd stand in front of me so I could practice using this thing. He agreed and even had locations in mind, (I hadn't even gotten that far in my thinking) so we met up today in Mulvane KS and he did his thing while I fiddled with my camera.  Take a looksee at the results and let me know your thoughts in the comments. I still have a ways to go with this thing but I feel pretty good about this start 

Comments

Popular Posts