A funny thing happened after I was a guest on a podcast...

Here we are 2 months into 2024 and I'm back blogging!  I wanted to tell you about a funny thing that happened.   Awhile back I was a guest on a podcast, All Through A Lens episode 40 and what do you know all this time later I get a message on Instagram from a fellow tog that heard me on the show and asked to do a double exposure film swap with me! 
You know I love to experiment and such so it was quite flattering that he enjoyed the episode I was on and inspired to reach out to collaborate!
I shot a roll of Classic EZ 400 bw film through my recently acquired ultra wide and slim camera and sent it off! He's going to be traveling to some tropical locales so he's going to shoot some color there and send those to me. I'll be back on here to tell you about the results!

Comments

Popular Posts